i measured.
well i started to.
i got fed up seeing my failures written down so i stopped...
i'm 124.
my waist is still 25.5 and will never ever ever be smaller.
my hips have somehow gotten bigger, or maybe my measurements at one point were wrong.
either way i seriously want to scream with fury and cry with anger and disappointment.
i keep trying to shrink away from my fat, but it surrounds me.
i'm so fucking gross.
i wanna scream and rant and complain but i have nobody to talk to.
You can talk on here :/ this is usually where I go to rant because I know someone will have something to say back to it. Don't feel so down about it. Honestly... clothes aren't even really made for girls with a waist under 24. I'm at a 24 now sort of comfortably and I can't find anything cute to wear, you're not missing out and I'm sure for a fact that you can get down to it! My hips definitely don't lie... if you catch my drift and somehow I did it. I have faith in you! Don't give up now!
ReplyDeletegirl, you are beautiful.
ReplyDelete